Bug List – ArmA: Armed Assault Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Tracked vehicles question)
Line 6: Line 6:
I don't really know where to put this,people with the German version on a Win XP64 system have the sara.pbo missing after patching v1.02 --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
I don't really know where to put this,people with the German version on a Win XP64 system have the sara.pbo missing after patching v1.02 --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
::What about adding a Units and a Weapons section? It would seem appropriate. [[User:Hoz|hoz]]
::What about adding a Units and a Weapons section? It would seem appropriate. [[User:Hoz|hoz]]
==Tracked vehicles turning on the spot==
Does anyone else have a feeling they are turning too fast on the spot, while not moving? Only tracked vehicles that feels right is M1A1, others just feel too fast, especially T72. --[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]] 14:14, 16 December 2006 (CET)

==Items to be Removed==
==Items to be Removed==

Revision as of 15:14, 16 December 2006

Subsonic (Silenced) Ammunition

Currently, silenced ammo, that is presumed to be subsonic, generates supersonic cracks. Maybe it's a bug, maybe it's a engine limitation. I suggest adding a wish list entry for config boolean isSupersonic, or something like that. Opinions? --Sniperwolf572 22:43, 15 December 2006 (CET)

I don't really know where to put this,people with the German version on a Win XP64 system have the sara.pbo missing after patching v1.02 --SniperAndy

What about adding a Units and a Weapons section? It would seem appropriate. hoz

Tracked vehicles turning on the spot

Does anyone else have a feeling they are turning too fast on the spot, while not moving? Only tracked vehicles that feels right is M1A1, others just feel too fast, especially T72. --Sniperwolf572 14:14, 16 December 2006 (CET)

Items to be Removed