BigDawgKS – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 2: Line 2:

==User talk reply==
==User talk reply==
Weapons magically stick to dead units. What do you mean exactly?You cannot take weapons from a dead unit? hoz
     Burns you should probably put some of your "bug" reports in the wish list, as I don't see some of them qualifying as bugs.  

Ex: Still no M203 iron sight although the engine would be perect to simulate rl sight behaviour. IMO that should be a wish. Same with M203 grenades still explode if impact... and Weapons magically stick to dead units. --Big Dawg KS 05:35, 16 December 2006 (CET)  
     Burns you should probably put some of your "bug" reports in the wish list, as I don't see some of them qualifying as bugs. Ex: Still no M203 iron sight although the engine would be perect to simulate rl sight behaviour. IMO that should be a wish. Same with M203 grenades still explode if impact... and Weapons magically stick to dead units. --Big Dawg KS 05:35, 16 December 2006 (CET)  

---------------
---------------

Revision as of 23:05, 19 December 2006

The templates are done, here's an example:

User talk reply

Burns you should probably put some of your "bug" reports in the wish list, as I don't see some of them qualifying as bugs. 

Ex: Still no M203 iron sight although the engine would be perect to simulate rl sight behaviour. IMO that should be a wish. Same with M203 grenades still explode if impact... and Weapons magically stick to dead units. --Big Dawg KS 05:35, 16 December 2006 (CET)

I´d rate this as a bug because if you play without crosshairs there´s no way to know where the shells will land. Pretty serious if you ask me ;-) burns 22:03, 19 December 2006 (CET)

General Issues

Template:Bug priority

--raedor 13:30, 18 December 2006 (CET)