Customising Flashpoint: A Brief Introduction – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Talk:A Brief Introduction to Customising Flashpoint moved to Talk:Customising Flashpoint: A Brief Introduction)
mNo edit summary

Line 15: Line 15:
Well, as you can see, I have implemented my changes, including the "move" to update the page title, which (hopefully!) are seen as improvements.
Well, as you can see, I have implemented my changes, including the "move" to update the page title, which (hopefully!) are seen as improvements.

'''--[[User:RichUK|RichUK]]''' 03:52, 22 April 2006 (PST)
--[[User:RichUK|RichUK]] 13:18, 22 April 2006 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 13:18, 22 April 2006

Planck, I like the content of your page, but thought that some minor changes to the formatting might improve it, including some things like capitalizing significant words in headings and minor grammatical spelling changes. Rather than edit your original, I have put an updated version in my Sandbox, linked via my RichUK User Page . Could you please look at it and see what you think and if it is OK, either replace your content with my updated one or let me know that you are happy for me to do so? RichUK

Wiki style - do not be afraid

I think you could edit it in the original place and not be afraid.

Wiki has integrated history tracking, it allows easily reverting changes, and all changes are archived and it is clear who made them.

Wiki is by definition a collaborative enviroments, and users editing pages which were created by other users is common and vital practice here.

--Suma 11:15, 21 April 2006 (CEST)

Thanks Suma :-)

--RichUK 13:18, 22 April 2006 (CEST)