ArmA: Armed Assault: Mission Editing
Introduction to mission editing
The mission files are found in specific folders you will need know the location to add additional files such as the briefings, and or scripts. There are some 3rd party tools that can assist you while your mission editing. (See [ArmA:_Community_Tools#Script_Editing|Scripting Tools]]
Available scripting commands can be found on these pages:
- Scripting Commands by Functionality, or Complete list of scripting commands
- Event Handlers
- Commands that control animation Actions
- Class names
A new user mission can contain the following files:
- A Overview.html file which will appear on the notebook before you start a mission for Single player missions.
- A Briefing.html file displays a synopsis of what to do to complete the mission.
- A Description.ext file which allows you to define many things in your mission.
The Official ArmA mission editor is used to build or modify mission files.