Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:04, 5 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "<code>(\[[a-zA-Z0-9_, ]*\] )?\[\[(call|spawn)\]\] \[\[(BI[NS]\_fnc\_[a-zA-Z0-9_]+)\]\];?<\/code>" to "<sqf>$1$2 $3;</sqf>")
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Imports CfgVehicles image links from Community Wiki (https://community.bistudio.com/).
- Run the script. It will copy a text into clipboard
- Open your Sandbox and paste the text into edit field
- Preview the page (don't save it)
- Copy the resulting text and use it in your scripts
_imagesCfgVehicles = [ "papercar","https://community.bistudio.com/wikidata/images/8/85/Arma3_CfgVehicles_PaperCar.jpg", "firesectortarget","", "building","", (…) ];
- call BIS_fnc_importImageLinks;
- Return Value:
- Boolean - true when done
- Example 1:
- See also:
- Upload a File on the Wiki
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note