Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Spawns random patrols and/or vehicles in trigger areas with proper names. Side selected in the triggers "Activation" listbox will determine the side of the spawned asset(s).
Trigger names (a.k.a "Trigger text", not "Variable Name") defines the kind of spawn. Supported trigger names are:
- GEN_infantry: spawns random infantry patrol with sentry waypoints (NOTE: only circular triggers are supported, min. axis should be 500m)
- GEN_patrolVeh: spawns a random vehicle. If a civilian unit is synchronized with the trigger, its waypoint will be used by the spawned vehicle
You can specify the vehicle type by typing one of the following into the trigger's "On Act." field:
- GEN_ammo: spawns a random number of ammoboxes. You can get and idea of the shape this composition will have by making this trigger rectangular with dimensions 5m x 1m. You can also specify the amount of crates spawned by using min. and max. Timeout values (supported range is 1 to 6 crates).
- GEN_civilCar: spawns a random empty civil car
- density call BIS_fnc_prepareAO
- density: Number - (Optional, default 1) enemy presence density index used for random footpatrols
- Return Value: