BIS fnc sceneAreaClearance: Difference between revisions

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - " \| *([^=\| ]+) * \|p1=" to " |s1= $1 |p1=")
m (Text replacement - "</dd> </dl>" to "</dd> </dl>")
Line 52: Line 52:
If statement has double equals (comparison statement) but I'm not good enough to actually get wiki formatting right.
If statement has double equals (comparison statement) but I'm not good enough to actually get wiki formatting right.
</dd>
</dd>
</dl>
</dl>

Revision as of 17:05, 13 June 2021

Hover & click on the images for description

Description

Description:
Description needed
Execution:
call
Groups:
Scenes

Syntax

Syntax:
param spawn BIS_fnc_sceneAreaClearance
Parameters:
Object - Name of trigger to use as center point.
Array - List of objects that will be kept during cutscene. Optional parameter, default empty array.
Array - Of format Position, where to move all unwanted objects. Optional parameter, default [-5000, 10000, 0].
Return Value:
Nothing

Examples

Example 1:
0 = [triggerArea1] spawn BIS_fnc_sceneAreaClearance;

Additional Information

See also:
See also needed

Notes

Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
Posted on October 2, 2014 - 16:29 (UTC)
Tryteyker-
In regards to the 'safe position' where the objects get moved, this is how the function handles it (with default values present): _savepos = [_unwantedObjectsTempPosition, 0, 100, 20, 0, 60 * (pi / 180), 0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos; if((_savepos distance (getArray (configFile >> "CfgWorlds" >> worldName >> "centerPosition"))) = 0) then { _savepos = _unwantedObjectsTempPosition; }; _x setpos _savepos; If statement has double equals (comparison statement) but I'm not good enough to actually get wiki formatting right.