Take On Mars
Released: Feb 09, 2017
Take On Mars is a new title for the Take On series, developed by Bohemia Interactive. The player controls a rover or lander to explore Mars. The Mars vehicle can be equipped with scientific instruments by the player to study the Martian surface and complete objectives. There are 3 locations to explore on Mars accessed through the mission control map: Victoria, Kaiser and Gale craters. Each location is 4 by 4 km having an area of 16 km2 (9.94 mi2) to be explored; filled with various exploration targets.
- Space Program: Explore Mars from the perspective of a science-driven Space Agency. Develop new technologies, vehicles and instruments to tackle the tasks ahead
- Scenarios: Head straight to the surface of Mars and complete individual missions centered around various Science Missions and objectives
- Editor: Create scenarios with complex missions, or just play around with whatever you wish in this limitless, free-form mode
- Dynamic destruction system: Break off cameras, robotic arms, even individual struts and wheels, all affecting the way the vehicle handles
- Economy: Send missions to Mars with the budget you have available, raised by completing mission and individual tasks
- Realistic Terrain: Explore the surface of Mars in locations based on actual satellite data from locations such as Victoria Crater
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Take On Mars: Locations (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Take On Mars"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.