Scripting Commands ArmA – Category talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - "offical" to "official")

(18 intermediate revisions by 8 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
Commands  Logic, W, U, V, T, R, Q, O, N, M, K, J, L, I, ,H ,G, F  have been added/checked.
Note about version:

ArmA version number will be reset to 1.00 when the game commercially released.

TODO:
--[[User:Maruk|Maruk]] 21:37, 7 September 2006 (CEST)

A, B, C, D, E,    S
: Thanks for that info we can adjust the commands accordingly. [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 21:46, 7 September 2006 (CEST)

:: Good news. I'll do it after release.<br />BTW: Should I change icon (now it's not refers to official box)? --[[User:Str|Str]] 10:28, 8 September 2006 (CEST)

[[User:Hoz|hoz]] 06:17, 1 July 2006 (CEST)
_________________________________________________________________________-

Can be new ArmA/Game2 commands written in bold? --[[User:Str|Str]] 19:57, 21 July 2006 (CEST)
--[[User:Gans|Gans]] 1:50, 19 January 2007 (Russia)

:Good idea. --[[User:Djura|Djura]] 09:37, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
::But it isn't possible in wiki --[[User:Djura|Djura]] 10:06, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

==Page Naming==
== help ==

The name of this category isn't really following the naming convention of using [Full Game Title Name: Topic]. Unforuntately will mean having to recategorizing to links attached. --[[User:Djura|Djura]] 09:36, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
Please !
Create comref and comments for ArmA in text formats - txt ,word,chm,rtf or html !
Big sank,s .

: As the commands are often shared accross multiple games, I would not recommend using this naming scheme. Categorizing them properly sounds enough to me. Moreover, using onyl short names makes using search much efficient with commands. --[[User:Suma|Suma]] 14:36, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
== mant3z: scripting commands in one file ==

:: When we first added all the scripting commands, we didn't have a standard, and decided that it was best to leave the scripting command categories as they were. There are over 700+ commands to deal with. :) [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 15:49, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
Is it possible to have all scripting commands in one file (pdf, txt, doc ect.)?<br>

That will be helpfull.
::: 700+ pages? - Motivation to write wikibot ;-) --[[User:Djura|Djura]] 20:39, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
:Its highly doubtful you will see an offline copy of the comref unless someone decided to go to the effort and export the 800+ commands. [[User:Hoz|hoz]]

== Missing command? ==
Where is the command object id? Is it missing or not avaible in ArmA? --[[User:T D|T_D]] 20:17, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
:Object ID was not in the ComRef I received. Its likely an error there were a few. We'll see if Suma can help. [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 03:40, 23 July 2006 (CEST)

::But it is in the official ComRef, which is avaible for everyone --[[User:T D|T_D]] 11:51, 23 July 2006 (CEST)

::If you look at the [[object]] id-page, you'll find that object was removed for ArmA because of the streaming terrain. --[[User:Vektorboson|Vektorboson]] 12:57, 23 July 2006 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 14:38, 23 February 2020

Note about version:

ArmA version number will be reset to 1.00 when the game commercially released.

--Maruk 21:37, 7 September 2006 (CEST)

Thanks for that info we can adjust the commands accordingly. hoz 21:46, 7 September 2006 (CEST)
Good news. I'll do it after release.
BTW: Should I change icon (now it's not refers to official box)? --Str 10:28, 8 September 2006 (CEST)

_________________________________________________________________________-

--Gans 1:50, 19 January 2007 (Russia)

help

Please ! 

Create comref and comments for ArmA in text formats - txt ,word,chm,rtf or html ! Big sank,s .

mant3z: scripting commands in one file

Is it possible to have all scripting commands in one file (pdf, txt, doc ect.)?
That will be helpfull.

Its highly doubtful you will see an offline copy of the comref unless someone decided to go to the effort and export the 800+ commands. hoz