ArmA: Addon Signatures – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 11: Line 11:

you need a proper 'prefix-header' file in your pbo you're trying to sign, so recreate the pbo with a proper header and try signing it again... well, that's what i did to resolve the same error and i haven't come across it since. Report back here if that didn't work. -- [[User:Sy|Sy]] 06:16, 10 October 2007 (CEST)
you need a proper 'prefix-header' file in your pbo you're trying to sign, so recreate the pbo with a proper header and try signing it again... well, that's what i did to resolve the same error and i haven't come across it since. Report back here if that didn't work. -- [[User:Sy|Sy]] 06:16, 10 October 2007 (CEST)
To be able to sign your addons, it's best to use the official BIS packing tools. Otherwise you may not be able to sign them --[[User:Maddmatt|Maddmatt]] 15:40, 12 October 2007 (CEST)

Revision as of 15:40, 12 October 2007

Since OFPEC has the 'TAGS' database, i advise people to use these tags as identification for your keys. OFPEC Tags : http://www.ofpec.com/index.php?option=com_tags&Itemid=52 --Jerryhopper 15:22, 20 September 2007 (CEST)

Can public tags, be renamed and still work properly? --Jerryhopper 15:37, 20 September 2007 (CEST)

Sometimes I can't sign pbo file through command line use of DSSignFile.exe. It writes an error: "Error: Stored and calculated hash don't match". Everything works, if I use "sign" feature when packing into pbo in BinPBO util. --MessiahUA 23:23, 22 September 2007 (CEST)

I get the same thing as MessiahUA. It must be a bug, but does anyone know how to work around it? --ViperMaul 04:45, 10 October 2007 (CEST)

you need a proper 'prefix-header' file in your pbo you're trying to sign, so recreate the pbo with a proper header and try signing it again... well, that's what i did to resolve the same error and i haven't come across it since. Report back here if that didn't work. -- Sy 06:16, 10 October 2007 (CEST)

To be able to sign your addons, it's best to use the official BIS packing tools. Otherwise you may not be able to sign them --Maddmatt 15:40, 12 October 2007 (CEST)