BIS fnc guiEffectTiles – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 12:53, 11 January 2023 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "<code>" to "<code style="display: block">")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Very Long Note BrotherhoodOfHam

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki?title=BIS_fnc_guiEffectTiles&oldid=84773&curid=15978
Anyone else think this note is way too long and that it should be its own article?
--Benargee (talk) 21:05, 30 September 2014 (CEST)

Well the explanation is fairly brief, it's the code example that's fairly long (due to it being a dialogue and all).
Considering new notes get stacked ontop and not below it I wouldn't see any reason to give it it's own article. --Tryteyker- (talk) 22:03, 30 September 2014 (CEST)
I made a little fix ;) tell me what you think. --Benargee (talk) 01:50, 1 October 2014 (CEST)
Nice one, didn't know the wiki supports spoilers. Good to know! --Tryteyker- (talk) 12:09, 1 October 2014 (CEST)
Yep, you just have to make sure you use <nowiki> tags if your code isnt showing correctly.
Like this: <spoiler text="Click to view code"><code style="display: block"><nowiki> CODE HERE </nowiki></spoiler>.
I was having this problem when editing this note. If you need a link in the code use </nowiki> [[Link]] <nowiki>. It basically cancels nowiki makes link, and then reapplies nowiki after. I'm sure theys a better work around but this is what I have right now. I might be able to fix that with a template.
P.S. Look at the source for this note, i had to use nowiki 13 times just make it visible 5 times!
--Benargee (talk) 15:23, 1 October 2014 (CEST)