Event Handlers – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Added mission startup condition.)
mNo edit summary
Line 7: Line 7:
I think the following should also be added to the MP notes section, but I'm not sure how best to format this. Could someone please advise, or add the information in the correct format, for future reference?
I think the following should also be added to the MP notes section, but I'm not sure how best to format this. Could someone please advise, or add the information in the correct format, for future reference?

'''MP notes''': "'''Init'''" eventhandler when executed by a unit config during the start of a mission, will not directly support the [[local]] or [[group]] commands. [[local]] will always return false and [[group]] will always return null. The same applies if these commands are used in a function, thats called directly from the init event. To avoid this restriction, execute these commands via a script, launched from the init event.  
'''MP notes''': "'''Init'''" eventhandler when executed by a unit config during the start of a mission, will not directly support [[group]] command. [[group]] will always return null. The same applies if the command is used in a function, thats called directly from the init event. To avoid this restriction, execute the command via a script, launched from the init event.  

[[User:UNN|UNN]] 00:38, 15 October 2006 (CEST) [[AnswerMe]]
[[User:UNN|UNN]] 00:38, 15 October 2006 (CEST) [[AnswerMe]]

Revision as of 00:48, 15 October 2006

Please don't change the link to local it points to a script command and should remain.

I added another link for Multiplayer locality.

Planck 13:17, 24 July 2006 (CEST)

MP notes: "Init" eventhandler when executed by a unit config during the start of a mission, will not directly support group command. group will always return null. The same applies if the command is used in a function, thats called directly from the init event. To avoid this restriction, execute the command via a script, launched from the init event.

UNN 00:38, 15 October 2006 (CEST) AnswerMe