Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Returns the group a unit is assigned to.
- group object
- object: Object
- Return Value:
- Group - For dead units, the returned group equals grpNull.
- In MP the command is not initialised in functions called by initline or init eventhandlers.
- See also:
- Posted on August 19, 2006 - 12:00
Few rules about group in OFP:R.
1) When last man in group die or is moved to other group, group will be destroyed, and it can't be used anymore.
2) 1st man joined to empty group will be group leader.