SafeZone – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 6: Line 6:
--[[User:HeliJunkie|HeliJunkie]] 21:04, 9 June 2009 (CEST)
--[[User:HeliJunkie|HeliJunkie]] 21:04, 9 June 2009 (CEST)

True, thats not what i meant... all commands from BIS seem to begin with a small letter, but with SafeZoneX etc.. its seems they deviated from this 'tradition'. Why? Is there a important reason? Or is it just a typo?
True, thats not what i meant... all commands from BIS seem to begin with a small letter, but with SafeZoneX etc.. it seems they deviated from this 'tradition'. Following that 'tradition' it would be '''s'''afeZoneX not '''S'''afeZoneX ...
PS: Thanks HeliJunkie for the signature shortcut hint! :)
Why? Is there a important reason? Or is it just a typo?  
--[[User:Vigilante|Vigilante]] 00:45, 10 June 2009 (CEST)
--[[User:Vigilante|Vigilante]] 00:45, 10 June 2009 (CEST)

Revision as of 00:55, 10 June 2009

Shouldnt it be safeZone for all commands regarding that? I.e. safeZoneX, safeZoneY, safeZoneW, safeZoneH ?? So it correlates with BIS other naming of commands? --Vigilante 00:47, 10 June 2009 (CEST)

SafeZone is the area. SafeZoneX and the orther are functions to return the size of this area for me. --HeliJunkie 21:04, 9 June 2009 (CEST)

True, thats not what i meant... all commands from BIS seem to begin with a small letter, but with SafeZoneX etc.. it seems they deviated from this 'tradition'. Following that 'tradition' it would be safeZoneX not SafeZoneX ... Why? Is there a important reason? Or is it just a typo? --Vigilante 00:45, 10 June 2009 (CEST)