Scripting – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary

No edit summary
Line 21: Line 21:

--[[User:Suma|Suma]] 16:32, 21 April 2006 (CEST)
--[[User:Suma|Suma]] 16:32, 21 April 2006 (CEST)
<hr>
I can't see any mismatched case in command links, however there were links to pages that did not yet exist.
I created the pages as placeholders.
Planck

Revision as of 17:43, 23 April 2006

Making the list for OFP up to version 1.46 and a list for OFP up to version 1.97 won't be too difficult, however, making a list for ArmA will be difficult, as we have no access to such a list, nor the definitions of new commands and relevant changes to old commands.

If we had such a list we might manage that better ;)

Planck

Off course, I assume nobody outside BIS can make sure ArmA list is accurate. A good starting point could be to assume all 1.97 commands are still present in ArmA. We will add new commands and remove obsolete ones later on.

--Suma 15:07, 19 April 2006 (CEST)

Ok, that sounds fair enough.  :)

Planck

Command case mismatch in the examples

A lot of examples contain mismatches case in command links. To find them efficiently use Special:Wantedpages - when you see a command there, click on the number of links and you will see which pages are referencing the command by using bad case. Fixing it is then easy.

--Suma 16:32, 21 April 2006 (CEST)

I can't see any mismatched case in command links, however there were links to pages that did not yet exist. I created the pages as placeholders.

Planck