Scripting – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 38: Line 38:

-hoz
-hoz
Yes, you can assume anything in OFP:E is valid for ArmA as well. We can verify / update this later on you add them.
--[[User:Suma|Suma]] 10:30, 27 April 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 10:30, 27 April 2006

Making the list for OFP up to version 1.46 and a list for OFP up to version 1.97 won't be too difficult, however, making a list for ArmA will be difficult, as we have no access to such a list, nor the definitions of new commands and relevant changes to old commands.

If we had such a list we might manage that better ;)

Planck

Off course, I assume nobody outside BIS can make sure ArmA list is accurate. A good starting point could be to assume all 1.97 commands are still present in ArmA. We will add new commands and remove obsolete ones later on.

--Suma 15:07, 19 April 2006 (CEST)

Ok, that sounds fair enough.  :)

Planck

Command case mismatch in the examples

A lot of examples contain mismatches case in command links. To find them efficiently use Special:Wantedpages - when you see a command there, click on the number of links and you will see which pages are referencing the command by using bad case. Fixing it is then easy.

--Suma 16:32, 21 April 2006 (CEST)

I can't see any mismatched case in command links, however there were links to pages that did not yet exist. I created the pages as placeholders.

Planck

I cleaned up most of the case mismatches for the com refs.

Hoz

Suma, can it be assumed that any of the new scripting commands in Elite, would also be in ArmA? Can we go ahead and populate those commands in ArmA?

-hoz

Yes, you can assume anything in OFP:E is valid for ArmA as well. We can verify / update this later on you add them.

--Suma 10:30, 27 April 2006 (CEST)