createVehicleLocal – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
m (Text replacement - "pyro05x" to "Pyro05x")

(3 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
Just a wise suggestion:  This command should never be used to create destructible [[Category:cfgVehicles|vehicles]] in MP games unless it is part of a cut scene in which it is destroyed afterward.  I also would like to say that the returned vehicle my be assigned to a global or local variable, not just local. --[[User:pyro05x|pyro05x]] 03:30, 15 February 2007 (CET)
Just a wise suggestion:  This command should never be used to create destructible [[ArmA:_CfgVehicles|vehicles]] in MP games unless it is part of a cut scene in which it is destroyed afterward.  I also would like to say that the returned vehicle may be assigned to a global or local variable, not just local. --[[User:Pyro05x|Pyro05x]] 03:30, 15 February 2007 (CET)

Latest revision as of 16:56, 17 November 2021

Just a wise suggestion: This command should never be used to create destructible vehicles in MP games unless it is part of a cut scene in which it is destroyed afterward. I also would like to say that the returned vehicle may be assigned to a global or local variable, not just local. --Pyro05x 03:30, 15 February 2007 (CET)