Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Creates an object of the given type. Created object is not transferred through network in MP games. netId of such vehicle in multiplayer will be "0:0". To disable local vehicle creation, use CfgDisabledCommands to blacklist this command. Alternatively, you can use createSimpleObject with local option enabled where applicable.
- Object Manipulation
- type createVehicleLocal position
- type: String
- position: Array format PositionAGL
- Return Value:
- createVehicleLocal [type, position, markers, placement, special]
- type: String - vehicle/object className
- position: Object; Array format Position2D or PositionATL (PositionAGL if watercraft or amphibious) - desired placement position
- markers: Array of Strings - (Optional, default ) if the markers array contains any markers, the position is randomly picked from array of given markers plus desired placement position. If any of the markers were given z coordinate with setMarkerPos, the vehicle will also be created at given z coordinate.
- placement: Number - (Optional, default 0) the vehicle is placed inside a circle with given position as center and placement as its radius.
- special: String - (Optional, default "NONE") can be one of the following:
- "NONE" - will look for suitable empty position near given position (subject to other placement params) before placing vehicle there.
- "CAN_COLLIDE" - places vehicle at given position (subject to other placement params), without checking if others objects can cross its 3D model.
- "FLY" - if vehicle is capable of flying and has crew, it will be made airborne at default height.
- Return Value:
- Object - created vehicle or objNull if failed
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- Posted on Jun 05, 2008 - 07:18 (UTC)
- If the object that is created is of the type ammo, then it will created on all clients (tested only on VBS2).
- Posted on Sep 05, 2013 - 18:04 (UTC)
- Indeed the type of Ammo is transfered to ALL clients, but apparently also the muzzle effects (firing sound, light, etc.); this includes muzzles from Horns (Truck or Car Horn, Bicycle bells, etc.) as well as any other weapon. Tested on ArmA - Arma 2:OA (latest patch).