Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Creates an object of the given type. Created object is not transferred through network in MP games. netId of such vehicle in multiplayer will be "0:0". To disable local vehicle creation, use CfgDisabledCommands to blacklist this command. Alternatively, you can use createSimpleObject with local option enabled where applicable.
- Object Manipulation
- type createVehicleLocal position
- type: String
- position: Position
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_lightsource = "#lightpoint" createVehicleLocal _pos;
- Posted on 07:18, 5 June 2008 (CEST)
- If the object that is created is of the type ammo, then it will created on all clients (tested only on VBS2).
- Posted on 18:04, 5 September 2013 (CEST)
- Indeed the type of Ammo is transfered to ALL clients, but apparently also the muzzle effects (firing sound, light, etc.); this includes muzzles from Horns (Truck or Car Horn, Bicycle bells, etc.) as well as any other weapon. Tested on Arma 1 - Arma 2 OA (latest patch).