hint – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary

mNo edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
I have reason to believe that in Armed Assault 1.08 that the Effects is Global.  
I have reason to believe that in Armed Assault 1.08 that the Effects is Global.  
I have seen the results many times in the past 3 weeks. I would change it now but I want to test again. If anyone else can verify this before I do then please change it appropriately. Then we need to check the HintC and all the other variations. --[[User:ViperMaul|ViperMaul]] 08:01, 5 July 2007 (CEST)
I have seen the results many times in the past 3 weeks. I would change it now but I want to test again. If anyone else can verify this before I do then please change it appropriately. Then we need to check the HintC and all the other variations. --[[User:ViperMaul|ViperMaul]] 08:01, 5 July 2007 (CEST)
==Ding sound==
From my experience the hint has no sound in ArmA. Am I correct on that? --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 00:56, 6 July 2007 (CEST)

Revision as of 00:56, 6 July 2007

I have reason to believe that in Armed Assault 1.08 that the Effects is Global. I have seen the results many times in the past 3 weeks. I would change it now but I want to test again. If anyone else can verify this before I do then please change it appropriately. Then we need to check the HintC and all the other variations. --ViperMaul 08:01, 5 July 2007 (CEST)

Ding sound

From my experience the hint has no sound in ArmA. Am I correct on that? --raedor 00:56, 6 July 2007 (CEST)