hint – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 2: Line 2:
I have seen the results many times in the past 3 weeks. I would change it now but I want to test again. If anyone else can verify this before I do then please change it appropriately. Then we need to check the HintC and all the other variations. --[[User:ViperMaul|ViperMaul]] 08:01, 5 July 2007 (CEST)
I have seen the results many times in the past 3 weeks. I would change it now but I want to test again. If anyone else can verify this before I do then please change it appropriately. Then we need to check the HintC and all the other variations. --[[User:ViperMaul|ViperMaul]] 08:01, 5 July 2007 (CEST)
:If that is true then that is big news!! --[[User:Doolittle|Doolittle]] 08:02, 6 July 2007 (CEST)
:If that is true then that is big news!! --[[User:Doolittle|Doolittle]] 08:02, 6 July 2007 (CEST)
:Perhaps not. I was looking at the code wrong. Thanks Doolittle. Glad I asked before changing it. --[[User:ViperMaul|ViperMaul]] 09:23, 6 July 2007 (CEST)

==Ding sound==
==Ding sound==

Revision as of 09:23, 6 July 2007

I have reason to believe that in Armed Assault 1.08 that the Effects is Global. I have seen the results many times in the past 3 weeks. I would change it now but I want to test again. If anyone else can verify this before I do then please change it appropriately. Then we need to check the HintC and all the other variations. --ViperMaul 08:01, 5 July 2007 (CEST)

If that is true then that is big news!! --Doolittle 08:02, 6 July 2007 (CEST)
Perhaps not. I was looking at the code wrong. Thanks Doolittle. Glad I asked before changing it. --ViperMaul 09:23, 6 July 2007 (CEST)

Ding sound

From my experience the hint has no sound in ArmA. Am I correct on that? --raedor 00:56, 6 July 2007 (CEST)

Agreed. I get no ding sound either. That might of been in OFP but not in ArmA.--ViperMaul 09:21, 6 July 2007 (CEST)