lock – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:
The 'al' and 'gl' cannot both be true, I think. --[[User:MaHuJa|MaHuJa]] 00:01, 1 March 2007 (CET)
The 'al' and 'gl' cannot both be true, I think. --[[User:MaHuJa|MaHuJa]] 00:01, 1 March 2007 (CET)
== Incorrect parameter? ==
In my experience with this command using a lock value of 2 prevents players from entering and exiting a vehicle, while a value of 3 doesn't. However I'm hesitant to change the page since it's been like this for so long (I'm also not sure what a value of 3 actually does). Can someone also confirm please?
Branch: Arma 3 1.66 stable --[[User:SilentSpike|SS]] ([[User talk:SilentSpike|talk]]) 22:55, 16 December 2016 (CET)

Revision as of 23:55, 16 December 2016

The 'al' and 'gl' cannot both be true, I think. --MaHuJa 00:01, 1 March 2007 (CET)

Incorrect parameter?

In my experience with this command using a lock value of 2 prevents players from entering and exiting a vehicle, while a value of 3 doesn't. However I'm hesitant to change the page since it's been like this for so long (I'm also not sure what a value of 3 actually does). Can someone also confirm please?

Branch: Arma 3 1.66 stable --SS (talk) 22:55, 16 December 2016 (CET)