setMissileTarget – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search

m (Text replacement - "<code>" to "<code style="display: block">")

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
I searched config upside down and so far, I think this is the way to detect the ammo class has ability to use ''setMissileTargetPos''.
I searched config upside down and so far, I think this is the way to detect the ammo class has ability to use ''setMissileTargetPos''.

<code>_ammoClass = (configFile >> "CfgAmmo" >> _class);
<code style="display: block">_ammoClass = (configFile >> "CfgAmmo" >> _class);
({getText (_x >> 'componentType') == 'LaserSensorComponent'} count ("true" configClasses (_ammoClass >> "Components" >> "SensorsManagerComponent" >> "Components")) >= 1 and (getNumber (_ammoClass >> 'manualControl') == 1))</code>
({getText (_x >> 'componentType') == 'LaserSensorComponent'} count ("true" configClasses (_ammoClass >> "Components" >> "SensorsManagerComponent" >> "Components")) >= 1 and (getNumber (_ammoClass >> 'manualControl') == 1))</code>

But TBH I'm really not sure this detects accurately. Anyone who has more IQ and knowledge of ''CfgAmmo'' configuration, can give me/us more information about this? Does ''SensorsManagerComponent'' actually do something in these commands?
But TBH I'm really not sure this detects accurately. Anyone who has more IQ and knowledge of ''CfgAmmo'' configuration, can give me/us more information about this? Does ''SensorsManagerComponent'' actually do something in these commands?
-POLPOX (Jun 25 1603 UTC)

Latest revision as of 12:53, 11 January 2023

What exactly is the condition to work setMissileTarget and setMissileTargetPos?

I searched config upside down and so far, I think this is the way to detect the ammo class has ability to use setMissileTargetPos.

_ammoClass = (configFile >> "CfgAmmo" >> _class); ({getText (_x >> 'componentType') == 'LaserSensorComponent'} count ("true" configClasses (_ammoClass >> "Components" >> "SensorsManagerComponent" >> "Components")) >= 1 and (getNumber (_ammoClass >> 'manualControl') == 1))

But TBH I'm really not sure this detects accurately. Anyone who has more IQ and knowledge of CfgAmmo configuration, can give me/us more information about this? Does SensorsManagerComponent actually do something in these commands?

-POLPOX (Jun 25 1603 UTC)