Pennyworth – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Acknowledged)
(→‎addAction: new section)
Line 3: Line 3:
Please do not assume BIS functions obsolete just because there is script command to replace them. Functions are updated accordingly and often differ from the respectful scripted commands. [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 14:47, 5 June 2016 (CEST)
Please do not assume BIS functions obsolete just because there is script command to replace them. Functions are updated accordingly and often differ from the respectful scripted commands. [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 14:47, 5 June 2016 (CEST)
:Yeah you're right, I forgot about the the dialog still being only part of [[BIS_fnc_codePerformance]]. [[User:Pennyworth|Pennyworth]] ([[User talk:Pennyworth|talk]]) 18:10, 5 June 2016 (CEST)
:Yeah you're right, I forgot about the the dialog still being only part of [[BIS_fnc_codePerformance]]. [[User:Pennyworth|Pennyworth]] ([[User talk:Pennyworth|talk]]) 18:10, 5 June 2016 (CEST)
== addAction ==
Thanks for mentioning, but I am already planning to deal with it just need to get answer to something first. [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 23:19, 15 June 2016 (CEST)

Revision as of 23:19, 15 June 2016

obsolete functions

Please do not assume BIS functions obsolete just because there is script command to replace them. Functions are updated accordingly and often differ from the respectful scripted commands. Killzone Kid (talk) 14:47, 5 June 2016 (CEST)

Yeah you're right, I forgot about the the dialog still being only part of BIS_fnc_codePerformance. Pennyworth (talk) 18:10, 5 June 2016 (CEST)

addAction

Thanks for mentioning, but I am already planning to deal with it just need to get answer to something first. Killzone Kid (talk) 23:19, 15 June 2016 (CEST)