Measures how much time it takes to execute given expression. Results may vary based on overall performance; use this function to compare alternative scripting approaches rather than to measure specific values. Upon function execution, window with results is opened. The user then has a choice to copy the result into clipboard or not.
This function is using diag_codePerformance command.
- [expression, arguments, cycles, display] call BIS_fnc_codePerformance
- expression: String - tested expression
- arguments: Anything - (Optional, default ) arguments to pass into the code
- cycles: Number - (Optional, default 10000) number of wanted cycles
- display: Display - (Optional, default findDisplay 46) display in which the message window with results will be opened. Use displayNull to disable the window
- Return Value:
- Number - Average execution time of the expression
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- See also: