Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Adds a weapon into the cargo space of a vehicle / box with given attachments / magazines. Ignores available cargo space. If the weapon class has any pre-attached items (LinkedItems), they are removed and new items, supplied via command arguments, are added.
- Vehicle Inventory
- container addWeaponWithAttachmentsCargoGlobal [weaponConfiguration, weaponsCount]
- container: Object - Container to add the weapon to. Might be a backpack, ammobox or vehicle.
- weaponConfiguration: Array in format [weapon, muzzle, flashlight, optics, primaryMuzzle, secondaryMuzzle, bipod]
- weapon: String - Weapon class name from CfgWeapons
- muzzle: String - Muzzle attachment class name. Use "" if not needed.
- flashlight: String - Side rail attachment class name. Use "" if not needed.
- optics: String - Top rail attachment class name. Use "" if not needed.
- primaryMuzzle: Array in format [primaryMuzzleMagazine, primaryAmmoCount] - Use  if not needed
- secondaryMuzzle: Array in format [secondaryMuzzleMagazine, secondaryAmmoCount] - Use  if not needed
- bipod: String - Underbarrel rail attachment class name. Use "" if not needed.
- weaponsCount: Number - Number of weapons to add
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Add five MX GL rifles, each with flashlight side attachment, a full 30 rounds magazine loaded into the gun and a full 3Rnd HE grenade magazine loaded into the grenade launcher:
- Example 3:
- Add one MX rifle without any attachments or magazines event though the class has linked items:
- Example 4:
- Add all weapons on player with attachments:
- See also:
- addWeaponWithAttachmentsCargo weaponsItems addWeaponCargo addWeaponCargoGlobal clearWeaponCargo getWeaponCargo
- Posted on Oct 28, 2020 - 20:57 (UTC)
- This command also allows you to add a weapon with attachments directly to the players backpack.