From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Add weapons to the cargo space of vehicles, which can be taken out by infantry units. Once the weapon cargo space is filled up, any further addWeaponCargo commands are ignored.
- vehicleName addWeaponCargo [weaponName, count]
- vehicleName: Object - vehicle to add the weapons to
- [weaponName, count]: Array
- weaponName: String - weapon name. See the topic Category:Weapons for reference about possible values.
- count: Number - number of weapons to add.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_truck addWeaponCargo ["M16",5]
- See also:
- addWeaponCargoGlobal, addMagazineCargo, addMagazineCargoGlobal, clearMagazineCargo, clearWeaponCargo, getWeaponCargo, addItemCargo, addItemCargoGlobal, addBackpackCargo, addBackpackCargoGlobal
Only works on clients. Sbsmac 11:02, 24 October 2009 (CEST)
When players add/remove gear directly via the gear menu that gear is synchronized across the network. Since this command is local only, using it during a mission can cause all sorts of weird issues. To get proper synchronization use this command in the object's init line or in a script called from its init line with a call compile preprocessFile command (and not execVM). Galzohar 11:02, 10 July 2010