From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Add weapons to the cargo space of vehicles, which can be taken out by infantry units. Ignores available cargo space.
In Arma 3, arguments for this command must be local (). For global variant see addWeaponCargoGlobal
- vehicleName addWeaponCargo [weaponName, count]
- vehicleName: Object - vehicle to add the weapons to
- [weaponName, count]: Array
- weaponName: String - weapon name. See the topic Category:Weapons for reference about possible values.
- count: Number - number of weapons to add.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_truck addWeaponCargo ["M16",5]
- See also:
- Posted on October 24, 2009 - 11:02 (CEST)
- Only works on clients.
- Posted on July 10, 2010 - 11:02
- When players add/remove gear directly via the gear menu that gear is synchronized across the network. Since this command is local only, using it during a mission can cause all sorts of weird issues. To get proper synchronization use this command in the object's init line or in a script called from its init line with a call compile preprocessFile command (and not execVM).