Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:14, 31 August 2019 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "|= Comments" to "|Comments=")
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Define a comment.
Mainly used in SQF Syntax, as you're able to introduce comment lines with semicolons in a SQS script.
This command is evaluated during execution, and as such is infinitely slower than other SQF comment methods (//comment or /*comment*/; which do not exist at runtime). See SQF Syntax for additional documentation on comments.
- comment commentMsg
- commentMsg: String - the comment that you'd like to write here
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
comment "This is a commented line"
- Example 2:
comment "This is a commented line";
- See also:
- Control Structures
- Posted on September 12, 2009 - 19:50
- Like ArmA, you can't use brackets to make a multi-lines comment. But, in a sqf file, you can make a comment as follow :
comment " first line seconde line";
- Posted on November 4, 2016 - 16:17 (UTC)
- If a file is loaded with preprocessFile, execVM or spawn (but not loadFile), you may also define C-like comments using // ... and /*...*/.
- Posted on November 4, 2016 - 20:46 (UTC)
- comment can also be used to create comments inside trigger activation fields where // or /*...*/ don't work.