Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Create an empty vehicle/object of given type on given position. For a full class reference see [[Vehicle Classes]].
- type createVehicle position
- type: String - vehicle/object class name
- position: Position - position to create the vehicle at
- Return Value:
- Object - The created vehicle/object is returned.
- Example 1:
_jeep = "Jeep" createVehicle (position player)
- Posted on August 13, 2006 - 12:18
- This command sets the created vehicle not excat on the given position, you have to setPos it there, if accuracy counts.