Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Despite a misleading name, returns the vehicle that is transporting given vehicle in cargo. If the given vehicle is not in vehicle cargo, objNull is returned.
- Vehicle in Vehicle Transport
- isVehicleCargo cargo
- cargo: Object - vehicle in cargo
- Return Value:
- Object - transporting vehicle
- Example 1:
- Blackfish with given variable name blackfish, with a vehicle inside called quad
- Example 2:
- Vehicle called quad that is not being transported as cargo
- See also:
- Vehicle in Vehicle Transport canVehicleCargo setVehicleCargo enableVehicleCargo getVehicleCargo vehicleCargoEnabled