Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Define action performed when user clicks in map by executing command string.
the string receives 3 (localised in scope) variables:
- _pos: Array - Clicked position
- _units: Array - Units which were selected (via function keys) before opening the map (may be non-functional in Arma)
- _shift, _alt Boolean - Whether <Shift> or <Alt> were pressed when clicking on the map
- removed via onMapSingleClick "", or
- replaced by onMapSingleClick "SomeOtherCommand(s)"
- Example 1:
onMapSingleClick "'SoldierWB' createUnit [_pos, group player]; true;"ArmA: Creates a soldier unit at the position clicked.
- Example 2:
onMapSingleClick "_grp1 move _pos; onMapSingleClick ''; true;"ArmA: Orders "_grp1" to move to position clicked. Disables further map-click actions.
- Example 3:
onMapSingleClick """SoldierWB"" createUnit [_pos, group player]; true;"OFP: In OFP single quotes cannot be used for string definition, so two double-quotes have to be used instead.
- Posted on 8 July, 2009
- General Barron
- See my Multiple OnMapSingleClick script to allow you to add multiple events to the onMapSingleClick event. Some minor editing of the scripts would be required to use them in Arma.