Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Set entity attributes.
An attribute is identified by its property (data when it's engine-drive attribute) value in config. For the list of all attributes with their properties, see Setting Attributes.⚠Attributes are available only within the Eden Editor workspace. You cannot access them in scenario preview or exported scenario!
- set3DENAttributes [[<entities1>,<class1>,<value1>], ..., [<entitiesN>,<classN>,<valueN>]]
- entities: Array of types Eden Entity or Eden ID
- class: String - attribute name
- value: Any - new attribute value
- Return Value:
- Bool - true if the value was set
- Example 1:
set3DENAttributes [[get3DENSelected "Object","ControlMP",true ]];Set all selected objects as playable