Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:16, 1 September 2019 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "|= Game name" to "|Game name=")
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Sets value of the specified custom sound controller to be used in simple expressions in config. Returns true if value was set to the controller, false if command fails, for example if vehicle is not a transport or controller name is not recognised.
- setCustomSoundController [vehicle, controller, value]
- vehicle: Object - must be a transport type vehicle (doesn't work on characters or buildings)
- controller: String - name of the custom sound controller. Need to be full string like i.e. "CustomSoundController1". Currently you can pick from "CustomSoundController1" to "CustomSoundController32"
- value: Number - desired value
- Return Value:
- Bool - true on success
- Example 1:
- Change value of CustomSoundController1 to 12
setCustomSoundController [vehicle player, "CustomSoundController1", 12];
- See also:
- Arma 3 SoundgetCustomSoundControllergetCustomSoundControllerCountgetSoundControllergetSoundControllerResultgetAllSoundControllersgetEnvSoundControllergetAllEnvSoundControllers