surfaceType: Difference between revisions

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 26: Line 26:
<dd class="notedate">Posted on December 16, 2006 - 23:45</dd>
<dd class="notedate">Posted on December 16, 2006 - 23:45</dd>
<dt class="note">'''[[User:VictorF|VictorF]]'''</dt><dd class="note">Another returned value is "#SANDGENERAL". However, when providing an exact [x,y] position the "surfaceType" function seems to return the general surface type of the environment rather than the exact type on that given position.</dd>
<dt class="note">'''[[User:VictorF|VictorF]]'''</dt><dd class="note">Another returned value is "#SANDGENERAL". However, when providing an exact [x,y] position the "surfaceType" function seems to return the general surface type of the environment rather than the exact type on that given position.</dd>
<dt class="note">'''[[User:VictorF|VictorF]]'''</dt><dd class="note">I mistakenly deleted the first note also documenting "#GRASSSOUTH" and "#GRASSGENERAL" as return values. I apologize, please feel free to add this again with the original user name!</dd>
<!-- Note Section END -->
<!-- Note Section END -->
</dl>
</dl>

Revision as of 16:15, 30 December 2006

-wrong parameter ("Arma") defined!-1.00
Hover & click on the images for description

Description

Description:
Returns what surface is at the given position.
Groups:
Uncategorised

Syntax

Syntax:
surfaceType [x, y]
Parameters:
[x, y]: Array
Return Value:
String

Examples

Examples:
Example needed

Additional Information

See also:
See also needed

Notes

Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note

Notes

Posted on December 16, 2006 - 23:45
VictorF
Another returned value is "#SANDGENERAL". However, when providing an exact [x,y] position the "surfaceType" function seems to return the general surface type of the environment rather than the exact type on that given position.
VictorF
I mistakenly deleted the first note also documenting "#GRASSSOUTH" and "#GRASSGENERAL" as return values. I apologize, please feel free to add this again with the original user name!

Bottom Section