Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:25, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\|x([0-9])= *<code>([^<]*)<\/code>" to "|x$1= <sqf>$2</sqf>")
- Returns true if given soldier's weapon is lowered.
- Object ManipulationWeapons
- weaponLowered unit
- unit: Object
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- isWeaponLowered = weaponLowered player;
- See also:
- stance unitPos animationState
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on November 11, 2016 - 01:13 (UTC)
- Pierre MGI
- This command seems to work for player only, not for AI.