ArmA: Armed Assault: Demo
ArmA is a first person tactical military shooter with large elements of realism and simulation spread over large areas with fully simulated environment and modern military vehicles and equipment.
- Story driven single player campaign
- Large scale multi player battles
- More than 30 modern weapons
- Vast environment to explore, fictional island Sahrani
- More than 30 modern vehicles
- DirectX 9 engine with real world dynamic lighting and weather effects
- Built-in mission editor and support for user made content
More information about what ArmA has to offer can be found in the unique features article.
This is a demo version of Armed Assault and it covers only small part of the full game. These features include:
- Smaller version of the main island Southern Sahrani referred to as SaraLite
- Selected units, vehicles and weapons.
- 3 Single player missions
- D01: Sanitizing Operation
- D02: Helicopter Training
- D03: Commanding
- Limited Mission Wizard
- D01: Basic (One simplistic editing scenario wizard, accessible from Single Missions -> My Missions)
- 3 multi player missions
- Cooperative (1-8 players)
- Capture the Flag (1-16 players)
- Capture the Island (1-60 players)
The download size is approximately 875MB.
Install size is approximately 1.45GB.
- -dead link-
- ftp://ftp.atari.com/demos/arma/ (rar archive)