Arma 2: Private Military Company
One year after British and coalition armed forces successfully quelled the insurgent uprising in Takistan, the NATO Green Sea deployment is in the process of a strategic drawdown of combat troops in the region. Private military contractors shoulder the burden of the increased workload, with competition rising between the multinational organisations for lucrative security contracts. Private Military Company, ION, Inc. (formerly Black Element), successfully bid for a contract - codenamed Black Gauntlet - to provide security for a UN investigation team as they seek to piece together information regarding Takistan's abandoned nuclear weapons programme.
Below are the main features of Arma 2 Private Military Company
- New Playable Content
- Brand new story-oriented singleplayer campaign, unfolding across more than ten missions featuring full 2-player cooperative gameplay.
- New Faction
- Private Military Company, featuring several highly experienced professionals with long and bloody histories.
- New Weapons
- Arma 2: Private Military Company :: Ingame screenhot Exotic new weapons, including the automatic combat shotgun AA-12 and fully modelled XM8 in numerous variants.
- New Vehicles
- Attractive new vehicles, such as the Ka-60 'Kasatka', Armed Helicopter UAV and Armoured SUV.
- New Environment
- Unique abandoned wasteland style military weapons test range environment, built upon brand new models and textures.