Arma 2: Private Military Company: Version History
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article details the version history for Arma 2: Private Military Company
- 4 new bonus scenarios for owners of the full version of Arma 2: Private Military Company
- Added: Campaign teaser including CP00 and trailer.
- Fixed: CP10A - The Boss was not leaving the villa when in danger.
- Fixed: CP10A - Player was not able to finish the Boss from distance.
- Fixed: CP08B - Group call-sign was "Sword", not "Spear".
- Fixed: CP08A - Player was not able to access helicopter gear menu.
- Fixed: CP07 - Client UAV re-enabled again.
- Fixed: CP05 - Mission ended before conversation was finished.
- Fixed: CP02 - Dixon fired only once, causing mission not to continue.
- Fixed: CP00 - Mortar explosions now occur further away from the player.
- Fixed: Backpack content is now saved between CP05 and CP06.
- Changed: GPS added for all SUVs.
- Fixed: Shadow artifact on bridge on Proving Grounds map.
- Changed: XM8 optics reworked.
- Fixed: XM8 Front grip
- New: Ammo crate with PMC weapons.