Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Could not initialize platform services
- Cannot initialize game!
- Unable to initialize the game
- Start ArmaReforgerSteam.exe directly from the game files
- Getting kicked 30 seconds after joining a server
- Not being able to join a server at all
- Not being able to see anyone and then getting kicked after a short while
- Can only join servers with less than 32 players, still getting kicked
- Known issue, fix is TBA - turning off BattlEye server-side can help
- Getting kicked with "Missing GameID/MasterPort server config settings"
- See Server Hosting - BattlEye: the server's BEServer_x64.cfg BattlEye config file is invalid - the server administrator must fix this, nothing can be done client-side.
- Server Desync issue where players get "detached" from their in-server bodies - becoming harmful ghosts
- Entering a vehicle fixes the issue
- Failed to load metafile of mission config image
RESOURCES : Packaging project successful RESOURCES (E): Failed to load metafile of mission config image: DEFAULT (E): Cannot copy image: RESOURCES (E): Creating bundle failed
- When you are making your own MissionHeader, the 3 images in the config need to be in your addon, you cannot reference image files from other addons (and you also cannot leave the defaults).
- Arma Reforger (Game Preview) needs ## MB total. Uninstall something from Internal storage, then try again. (0x80070070)
- Arma Reforger has a limit of 10 GB for mod storage. If the sum of all mods is greater than this, a new mod cannot be downloaded and will see its download interrupted. Uninstall other mods to make room.
- Cannot log in to Bohemia Account through Reforger
- Cannot reassign keybinds
- Scrolling through the servers list turns the list empty