Early Access: May 17, 2022
Powered by the new Enfusion engine, Arma Reforger lets you fight for supremacy over 51 km2 of incredible island terrain in an authentic Cold War setting, or create unique scenarios in real-time with the Game Master curation mode. Return to Everon, the war-driven microstate from the hit game that started it all, Arma: Cold War Assault.
Arma Reforger is the first step towards Arma 4 and a versatile, creative, fully-moddable platform for the future, offering a glimpse of things to come.
- Everon - Return to Everon, a 51 km2 mid-Atlantic island in the Malden archipelago. Revisit familiar locales from Arma: Cold War Assault and revel in the natural beauty of a massive open-world; a stunning landscape of pine and broadleaf forests, flowing rivers, ponds, idyllic towns, and austere mountains, surrounded by pebble beaches and rocky coastlines.
- Conflict - Join players online and experience realistic Cold War combat as a US or Soviet Army soldier. Capture strategic positions, dominate the battlefield, and work with others to secure objectives in a dynamic, unforgiving environment. With a selection of period-authentic weapons and vehicles, recreated in meticulous detail, Arma Reforger's multiplayer game mode returns you to war.
- Game Master - Control events, create unique missions, and guide players towards victory in Game Master - or submit yourself to the challenges devised by all-powerful creators and fight your way through a responsive andbox where anything can happen.
- Multiplatform - Deploying on both Xbox and PC for the very first time in the Arma series, Arma Reforger's modded content is now available to all and can be downloaded by console owners from the Workshop, a content creation sharing repository, exclusive to the game.
- Multiplayer - Curate events for friends behind the fog of war as Game Master in Arma Reforger's real-time scenario editor or team up and go head-to-head with others across a sprawling island terrain in Conflict.
- Workshop - Expand the game with original modded content or make and share your own! The Workshop is Bohemia Interactive's own integrated, repository service, meaning console players can now unleash the same creative possibilities as PC users.
- Workbench - Thanks to the Enfusion engine, you can mod Arma Reforger using the exact same tools used to make it.
Introduce new mechanics, assets, textures, and more. The only limit is your imagination. Reshape the game and share your own creative vision!