Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Shows notification in the Eden Editor.
- This function needs Display3DEN (
findDisplay 313) to be active and visible in order to work. During scenario preview its effect will not be visible and during a scenario play-through it will throw an error.
- Eden Editor
- [text, type, duration, animate] call BIS_fnc_3DENNotification
- text: String - Either text or class from Cfg3DEN >> Notifications
- type: Number - (Optional, default 0) 0: Notification (Green) 1: Warning (Red)
- duration: Number - (Optional, default 2) Duration in seconds (+ 1 sec for each new line)
- animate: Boolean - (Optional, default true) Toggle animation
- Return Value:
- Number - Selected Mode
- Example 1:
["This is an animated notification", 0] call BIS_fnc_3DENNotification;
- Example 2:
["This is a warning that is not animated", 1, 2, false] call BIS_fnc_3DENNotification;