Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Adjust simple object vertical position, animations and selection according to provided data.
NOTE: function is automatically called by BIS_fnc_createSimpleObject. In case both adjustment data and class are being used, data has higher priority and only undefined parts are filled from config.
- [object, [class, model, reversed, verticalOffset, animAdjustments, selectionToHide]] call BIS_fnc_adjustSimpleObject
- object: Object - simple object that will be adjusted
- [class, model, reversed, verticalOffset, animAdjustments, selectionToHide]: Array - adjustment data:
- class: String - (default "") asset CfgVehicles config class (at least either model or class must be provided, ideally both)
- model: String - (default "") Path to the vehicle p3d model; needs to start without backslash and must end with the proper file extension ".p3d"
- reversed: Number - (default 0) some objects, usually vehicles, are reveresed in p3d; valid values are:
- 0: no change
- 1: reverse
- -1: unknown (behaves as 0)
- verticalOffset: Array - (Optional, default 0) fix for non-existant physX; usually needed only for vehicles
- animationAdjustments: Array - (Optional, default ) Animation that need to be animated to given state, in format [animationName, animationState]:
- selectionsToHide: Array - (Optional, default ) all listed selections will be hidden
- Return Value:
- See also: