Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Register curator object costs from a table.
You can export a table into spreadsheet using BIS_fnc_exportCuratorCostTable and use the result as param for this function.
- [curatorLogic, [className, cost, className, cost...]] call BIS_fnc_curatorObjectRegisteredTable;
- curatorLogic: Object - The curator logic to set the object costs for.
- className: String - The class name of the object you wish to assign a cost to. Any objects not listed in the array won't appear in the curator's unit list.
- cost: Number - The cost you wish to assign to the preceding object. The cost should be between 0 and 1, with 1 representing the entire resource bar of the curator.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
// Nothing but the listed flare modules will show up in the curator's unit list
[ getAssignedCuratorLogic player, ["ModuleFlareWhite_F",0.02,"ModuleFlareYellow_F",0.02,"ModuleFlareGreen_F",0.02]] call BIS_fnc_curatorObjectRegisteredTable;
- Must be executed where the logic is local (on the machine of the player it is assigned to)
- See also:
- Posted on November 10, 2014 - 17:02 (UTC)
- Be aware that you must provide an equal number of elements to the array of class names and costs. That mean every class name should be followed by an associated cost. You can add as many objects as you want as long as this condition is met.