Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Function that executes a user-defined code when a key has been held down for a long enough time.
- [display, key, time, code, control] call BIS_fnc_holdKey
- display: Display - display the event is attached to. By default it is the map display
- key: Number - what key to press. See DIK KeyCodes
- time: Number - how long the key has to be held down in seconds
- code: Code - code to be executed when key is held down for long enough. canSuspend returns true inside the code
- control: Control - (Optional, default controlNull - Text control to be used in place of the default "Press X to skip" control.
- Return Value:
- Example 1: