From Bohemia Interactive Community
- Bohemia Interactive
- Armed Assault (ArmA) Arma 3
- Included in BI Tools, Part of Arma 3 Tools package on Steam
- BinMake is a tools to be used in data packing process to dispatch conversion of various file types to corresponding conversion tools. Currently its most common usage is from Binarize or Buldozer, it is used to control coversion of texture and material files by Pal2PacE or CfgConvert.
- Line call:
- BinMake.exe source_file_path destination_file_path
- BinMake called with 2 arguments finds a right conversion tool and uses it.
List of tools and file extensions to convert is in binMakeRules.txt. Such list can be generated or refreshed by running BinMakeRules.exe (no arguments) from the root directory of the tools.
- BinMake.exe P:\addon\icon.tga P:\addon\icon.paa
BinMake.exe P:\addon\config.cpp P:\addon\config.bin