- 1 # I. Download and play
- 1.1 HTTP Download
- 1.2 Step by step download and install guide
- 1.2.1 Install Yoma Addon Sync
- 1.2.2 Configure ArmA settings
- 1.2.3 Add the OAC YAS server
- 1.2.4 Brief OAC YAS server file overview
- 1.2.5 Download the desired files
- 1.2.6 Detailed OAC YAS server file overview
- 1.2.7 Modfolder loading order
- 1.3 Update OAC
- 1.4 Replacement addons
- 1.5 Replacement islands
- 1.6 Play OAC with CWR
- 2 Back to OAC Home
# I. Download and play
The OAC files are available via Yoma Addon Sync 2009 (YAS).
Please always refer to the FAQ first in case of questions and unclear parts.
Step by step download and install guide
Here is a step by step guide.
Please head over to the OAC forum if questions remain after the guide.
Install Yoma Addon Sync
First please download and install the latest version of YAS.
Launch Yoma Addon Snyc 2009 once the installation is complete.
Configure ArmA settings
Next you should check Settings to verify if it found your ArmA directory.
Normally this works automatically.
Add the OAC YAS server
Once you have downloaded and installed YAS, add a new server with following data:
- Server name: OAC YAS Server
- Auto config URL: http://oac.quest-link.net/yas/oac/oac.7z
- (Optional) Hompage: http://oac.armaholic.eu
As alternative head to the OAC filebase, download the .yas files and add
the server profiles by opening the .yas files with the Yoma Addon Sync 2009 app.
Brief OAC YAS server file overview
There are quite a few different items available:
- Missions (SP and MP)
- Additional files (OFP music, face replacements)
- CWR compatibility addons
- P85 replacement addons
- Many community replacement addons
Just to give you a rough idea for the start.
Download the desired files
Lets start getting the files now.
- Next switch to Download addons tab.
- Click on Check for addons. It will look what files are available on the YAS server
and already checks, if you have the files already in your arma folder.
- Once the check is done, select all the files you want to download.
By default all files are selected, apart from these you already have (in the correct version).
In the center left part you can filter the folders, in the center
you can de-/select individual files.
In the top right you see the overall download size in KB/MB.
- Once you are happy with your selection, hit the "Download addons" button and
wait for the download to finish. Yoma Addon Snyc will automatically download
all files from the server to your ArmA folder and create the mod folders.
- You can select download a few files at first, and select more in the second go
to download more items of interest.
Detailed OAC YAS server file overview
Required packages to run OAC:
Required if no other islands are used:
(@aceip is the old path)
ACEIP files can be downloaded here.
Optional OAC addons:
Modfolder loading order
beta always first - always.
DBE1 always first (exception beta). QG is not required for OAC.
OAC always last:
- ACE Island Pack
x\aceip just before OAC ones:
- Other community CWC island conversions
The optional OAC modfolders in this order
CWR and oac_replacements_cwr in this order and before any other modfolders
Just run YAS again, connect to the OAC YAS server and download all newer/updated files.
The application will sort the rest for you automatically.
Note that you need to download the base addons yourself for the optional unit and vehicle replacements.
More information about optional unit and vehicle replacements.
Play OAC with CWR
We are happy to announce that you can now combine OAC with CWR.
- Download CWR and install.
- Download CWR Addons and install.
- Move CWR_Ed_T80.pbo of CWR to a new folder called #backup.
- Load OAC along with x\oac\oac_replacements_cwr and CWR.
Load the CWR and x\oac\oac_replacements_cwr folders first, like:
With all OAC replacements and additional OAC modfolders: