Talk:Operation Flashpoint: Easter Eggs
Lenin photo in guardpost
I added thumbed image but screwed up the layout. Have alot to do tonite, hopefully someone will get to it.
hoz 03:20, 20 July 2006 (CEST)
Text on the closet
I don't get it, whats so special with the text on the closet? As I translate it, it says "Paint".
--Sniperwolf572 00:22, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
- Yeah - I wouldn't call any of Nogova Gas Station, Elevator Shaft Text or Text on closet an Easter Egg. Delete? --Kronzky 01:58, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
- Well, Elevator shaft is Easter egg, since it's barely visible and not very common thing in games, also Nogova gas station can be interpreted as one, since BIS employee is on the pic, I think the pic is from where "Viki" is pouring Coke onto someone else and this could resemble the baptism. --Sniperwolf572 02:39, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
- Oh. I didn't know it's a BIS employee on the gas station poster. Then it definitely qualifies. But why don't you add that information to the description? Definitely worth knowing... --Kronzky 02:46, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
- Added. :) Could someone from BI actually confirm it's Victor Bocan? He looks so different now. --Sniperwolf572 02:51, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
- Yes, and it isn´t closet, but paint chees. I¨ll remove this egg.