Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Visitor 2 is an island mapping tool created by Bohemia Interactive. This tool allows users to build thier own islands from scratch.
- Install guide
After you have extracted all of the files in the root of a created disk space or mounted one you will need to add some information to the configuration screen in Visitor 2 before you can begin building your island.
- -> Tools -> System Preferences
- Basic folder : *Add the path for your island (ie : X:\island)
- Textures : Same as above (dont know why you could'nt put textures in other folder than the same of the main file of your island...)
- Natures Objects : I suggest you to put only the root disk here ie : X:\ (like this you could put all addons you want to includes in your island just by extracting it in the root disk.
- Artificial Objects : same as above
- Forests and Roads : same as above
- World files : same as point *2*