Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Armed Assault
- Activates the listed addons. The list of active addons is initialized during this function.
- Example 1:
- Posted on Jan 21, 2009 - 12:37
- Be aware that "Addon1" is the cfgPatches class of the desired addon to preload.
- Posted on May 10, 2009 - 11:17
- This command will activate addons that are referenced via scripts but not included in a missions required addons section. If executed from a configs init event with the call command, it will effectively override a missions required addons, preventing them from being activated (Appears to only happen in multi player). To activate the passed addons along with those defined in the mission.sqm, execute the command from a configs init event using spawn or execVM. UNN