Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns all markers in map including user placed markers (_USER_DEFINED #).
Since Arma 3 v1.58 User defined markers have the following name format:
_USER_DEFINED #<PlayerID>/<MarkerID>/<ChannelID> where:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- Posted on Mar 17, 2014 - 22:11 (UTC)
- A3 1.12: Markers placed in editor will be in the array as a string of their name. Markers placed by the player will begin with "_USER_DEFINED #."
- Posted on Mar 17, 2014 - 23:12 (UTC)
- To expand on the comment above. In Multiplayer, user created marker will appear in allMapMarkers as _USER_DEFINED #ID/Number, where ID is unique id related to _id param from onPlayerConnected and Number is sequential integer incremented by 1 with each marker placement by the IDed user.