From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
- Return the phase of the given animation on the given object, which is set by the animate command.
- object animationPhase animationName
- object: Object - building eg
- animationName: String - name of the animation. This is the class-name of the animation defined in the addon's config.cpp.
- Return Value:
- Number - range 0 (start point of the animation) to 1 (end point of the animation).
- Example 1:
_building animate ["maindoor",1]; sleep 1; _p = _building animationPhase "maindoor";returns 1 (if the animation speed is <= 2 seconds)
- In OFP, on dedicated servers, animationPhase will always return 0, no matter what the actual phase is.
- See also: