From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
- Returns the phase of the given animation on the given object. Animation can be scripted (animate, animateSource, animateDoor) or engine driven. Animation names for an object could be found out with animationNames command. When animation is rotation, like with "MainTurret" for example, the output is in radians, to convert to degrees use deg command.
- object animationPhase animationName
- object: Object - building eg
- animationName: String - name of the animation. This is the class-name of the animation defined in the addon's config.cpp.
- Return Value:
- Number - range 0 (start point of the animation) to 1 (end point of the animation).
- Example 1:
_building animate ["maindoor",1]; sleep 1; _p = _building animationPhase "maindoor";returns 1 (if the animation speed is <= 2 seconds)
- Example 2:
_flagPole animationPhase "flag";
- Example 3:
_tank animationPhase "MainTurret";
- In OFP, on dedicated servers, animationPhase will always return 0, no matter what the actual phase is.
- See also: